Fishy Potato Boats
This is a fun way to serve jacket potatoes and a great way to encourage children to eat fish.
Preparation time - 15 minutes and cooking time - 55 minutes
To make two fishy potato boats, you will need..
2 medium baking potatoes
200g / 7oz can tuna or pink salmon, drained
75g / 3oz Cheddar cheese, grated
Small stick celery or small carrot
Two slices Red Leicester cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6
2. Prick the potatoes with a fork and place on a baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes or until tender, turning once
3. When cooked cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh. Mash with a fork. Add the fish and mix until well combined then pile back into the potato shells
4. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the potatoes and return to the oven for 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese melts
5. Meanwhile cut four sticks of celery or carrot. Cut four tall triangles from the sliced cheese
6. Push the celery or carrots sticks into the potatoes to make a mast. Stand the cheese slices against the mast to form a sail
7. Serve immediately